Turkish National Team Cancels Friendly Game In U.S. over "Armenian genocide" resolution row
According to the report of Gazeteport.com, the reason for Turkish Football Federation to cancel friendly game with U.S. National Soccer team is adoption of so called Armenian genocide in the Foreign Affairs Committee of U.S. House of Representatives.
It is reported that Turkish footballers did not want to attend the tournament in United States and Football Federation canceled friendly game with U.S. National Soccer Team which was scheduled to be played on May 29th.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews