Furious Protesters Call People for Armed Rebellion Against President Sargsyan
The trial of Armenian opposition member, participant of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, coordinator of the oppositional Armenian civil initiative ‘Founding Parliament’ Zhirayr Sefilyan and other political prisoners was held in Yerevan on August 11, 2017, AzVision.az reports citing the Armenian Media.
Shouting slogans against the President of Armenia, Serzh Sargsyan, the protesters called the Armenian people to arm in order to liberate Armenia from the criminal regime lead by Sargsyan.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews