Texas Passes Resolution Recognizing The So-Called "Armenian Genocide"
The Texas House of Representatives unanimously passed House Resolution recognizing the so-called "Armenian genocide", Oxu.Az reports Armenian magazine Asbarez.
Texas has thus become the 46th state in the US to officially classify and commemorate the so-called "genocide".
The resolution had more than 50 original bipartisan cosponsors.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews