Israeli Envoy: Karabakh Conflict Settlement Should Be Based On Minsk Group
Peace between Armenia and its neighbors has to be based on the Minsk Group, newly appointed Ambassador of Israel to Armenia Eliyahu Yerushalmi said in an interview to Armenian-News – news.am.
Answering the question on Israel’s sale of weapons to Azerbaijan, the ambassador said: “As to the sales of weapons, naturally Israel does not comment about this issue. The issue was raised during my meetings in Yerevan and will probably be discussed in future consultations.”
With regard to the so-called Armenian genocide the ambassador said: “The Armenian tragedy is something that is always on our mind. Israel cannot say what we think happened there because it is a historical issue between you and Turkey. We will go with anything that you and Turkey decide. Like on the issue of Karabakh, between you and Azerbaijan, we have to abide by what you and the other side decide.”
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews