Karabakh Conflict Can Be Resolved Only Within Azerbaijan’s Territorial Integrity
The Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict can be resolved only within the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan in accordance with the norms and principles of international law, Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov said.
The Azerbaijani foreign minister has already met with Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat.
During the meeting, the Azerbaijani foreign minister spoke about the negotiation process on the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, the ministry said.
As for the role of parliamentary diplomacy in the modern world, Mammadyarov and Farrugia emphasized the importance of developing the interparliamentary cooperation.
During the meeting, Mammadyarov and Farrugia also expressed gratification with the current bilateral cooperation between Azerbaijan and Malta, the ministry said.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews