Azerbaijan-Russia-Armenia Contact On Karabakh Conflict Settlement Possible
There is a possibility for a contact between the Azerbaijani, Russian and Armenian foreign ministers on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict’s settlement, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said at a briefing Apr. 19.
The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. Armenia has not yet implemented four UN Security Council resolutions on withdrawal of its armed forces from the Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding districts.
By Elmira Tariverdiyeva – Trend.Az
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews