Next Monitoring To Be Held On Line Of Contact Of Azerbaijani And Armenian Troop
The ceasefire exercise will be conducted near village Ashagy Veysalli, Fuzuli region.
On 4 July 2017, the Office of the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office in accordance with its mandate plans to conduct the next ceasefire monitoring exercise on the LOC, near the village Ashagy Veysalli (Fuzuli region).
Report was informed in the press service of Azerbaijani Ministry of Defence (MoD) that the Personal Representative`s field assistants Ghenadie Petrica and Simon Tiller will carry out the monitoring exercise from the territory of Azerbaijan.
The Personal Representative`s field assistants Mihail Olaru and Ognjen Jovic will carry out the monitoring exercise in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied and controlled by the armed forces of Armenia.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews