Polish Magazine Dedicates Article To Khojaly Genocide
The Polish magazine Ambasador has published an article on the 25th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide.
The article writes that on February 25-26, 1992, Armenia’s armed forces, together with the 366th infantry regiment of Soviet troops, stationed in Khankendi, committed an act of genocide against the population of the Azerbaijani town of Khojaly. As many as 613 people were killed in the massacre and some 1,275 residents were taken hostage. It also mentions that the world’s popular information sources like The Sunday Times, Newsweek, The New York Times, Time, The Washington Times, etc. wrote about this genocide and even Leonid Kravets’s testimony was referred to.
In the end, the article invites readers to join the “Justice for Khojaly” company by visiting www.justiceforkhojaly.org in order for no such massacres to take place in the future.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews