Armenian Diaspora Commits Provocation In Immortal Regiment march in Moscow
Armenian Diaspora committed provocation in Immortal Regiment march in Moscow.
Azerbaijanis demanded Armenians to stop carrying the flag of the separatist regime. At this time, Armenians attacked Azerbaijanis and some of Azerbaijanis were injured. Police interfered in the incident.
Azerbaijanis also demanded police to stop carrying of flag by Armenians. However, the police disregarded this demand. In order to prevent the conflict between Armenians and Azerbaijanis, OMON allowed Armenians to go ahead. Azerbaijanis waited for a while then they were allowed to join the march.
The Immortal Regiment march was attended by representatives of Azerbaijani Youth Union of Russia (AMOR) and the Development and Renaissance Foundation of Azerbaijani Culture.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews