Yazidis Leave Armenia
Chairman of "Yazidi National Union", Aziz Tamoyan protested against optimization of schools, Tamoyan said in his meeting with journalists today, AzVision.az reports citing the Armenian Media.
"The Armenian Yazidi Community is big. Yazidis live compactly in some villages of Aragatsodi province in Armenia. All in all, 5 schools operate. If the community is united, teachers will be unemployed. This will lead to migration," Tamoyan added.
"Optimization of schools will make Yazidis illeterate. And parents will not send their daughters to schools of other villages," Tamoyan also stressed.
Note, Armenia is almost the only country where number of ethnic minorities is very few.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews