Christian Man Of Armenian Origin Attacks French Mosque To 'Avenge Paris Attacks'
A French men of Armenian origin arrested after unsuccessfully trying to drive a car into barriers around a suburban mosque on the outskirts of Paris Thursday to "avenge previous extremist attacks in Paris.
The police statement said that the vehicle first crashed into barriers outside the mosque as the suspect left his vehicle to flee shortly before getting arrested.
The attack comes weeks after a British man killed one Muslim and injured 11 others outside a mosque in north London on one of the last days of the holy month of Ramadan. The 47-year-old attacker, Darren Osbourne, was later charged with "terrorism-related murder and attempted murder".
In a separate attack in the northern English city of Newcastle, six Muslims, including three children, were injured after a car ran into a large crowd gathered to celebrate the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Fitr. Police said there was no information suggesting the incident was terror-related.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews