Azerbaijani Students Hold Protests In European Countries
Azerbaijani youth studying in European countries have held a protest in Brussels, Warsaw and the Hague.
During the protests, students demanded to punish those responsible for the killing of an elderly woman and two-year-old Zahra, both of whom died as a result of Armenian shelling the village of Alkhanly, Fuzuli on July 4. The students held various posters in their hands, which demanded that international structures not ignore Armenia’s aggressive policy against Azerbaijan.
On July 4 at about 20:40 (GMT+4 hours), the Armenian armed forces, using 82-mm and 120-mm mortars and grenade launchers, shelled the Alkhanli village of Azerbaijan’s Fuzuli">Fuzuli district. As a result of this provocation, the residents of the village Sahiba Allahverdiyeva, 50, and Zahra Guliyeva, 2, were killed. Salminaz Guliyeva, 52, was injured.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews