Cavusoglu Pays Tribute To Turks Killed By Armenian Terrorists
Turkey remembers the martyrs killed by the Armenian ASALA terrorist group, Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu tweeted Jan. 27.
The Armenian Secret Army for the Liberation of Armenia (ASALA) terrorist group operated actively in 1973-1985.
Forty-two Turkish diplomats were killed in ASALA attacks.
By Anakhanum Hidayatova – Trend.Az
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews