Putin May Disappoint All Armenians
The question about the visit of Russian President Vladimir Putin in Yerevan on April 24 to mark the centennial of the so-called "Armenian genocide", is being considered at the moment, Oxu.Az reports referring to Interfax.
The celebration of the centennial of the Battle of Çanakkale will be held in Turkey on the same day. Russia will be represented at a high level on these events.
"The Russian Federation will be represented at a high level in the commemorative events planned by our Turkish partners in Çanakkale," the press secretary of the Head of State Dmitry Peskov said.
Answering the question whether the Head of State will travel to Armenia on the events of the centennial of the so-called "Armenian genocide", Peskov said:
"The issue is still being considered, we will make an appropriate announcement."
On April 8, Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian said in Yerevan that he expects Putin's visit.News.Az
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews