OSCE to Monitor Contact Line of Azerbaijani, Armenian Troops
The OSCE is expected to monitor the line of contact between Azerbaijani and Armenian troops on September 12, Azerbaijan’s Defense Ministry told APA on Sept.11.
The Personal Representative Andrzey Kasprzyk, his field assistants Ognjen Jovic and Simon Tiller will carry out the monitoring exercise from the territory of Azerbaijan.
The Personal Representative`s field assistants Gennadi Petrica, Mihail Olaru and Martin Schuster will carry out the monitoring exercise in the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan occupied and controlled by the armed forces of Armenia.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews