Meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian Foreign Ministers Starts in Vienna
Azerbaijani and Armenian Foreign ministers are now having a meeting in Vienna, spokesman for the Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry, Hikmet Hajiyev, writes on his Twitter page, APA reports.
Co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group Igor Popov (Russia), Andrew Chaufer (USA), Stefan Visconti (France) and Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairman-in-Office Andrzej Kasprzyk also attend the meeting. The ministers are discussing efforts to resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews