Colonel: The Losses of Armenian Army to Further Grow
Armenian army have suffered losses and their losses will further grow.
According to the colonel, the enemy soldiers are in panic:
"Armenian soldiers understand that they are invaders, that they are dying for someone else's land."
"Unlike them, the Azerbaijani soldier is ready to fall martyr for his lands. Our soldiers want to get the lands of their fathers and grandfathers back. The Armenian soldier is constantly worried, is in a tense state. The enemy knows that he is wrong, he realizes that he is an occupier. Armenia did not even recognize the so-called 'Karabakh Republic'. It is already clear what atmosphere currently reigns among Armenian soldiers serving in Karabakh.
"The enemy expects to hide its numerous losses. After all, how does a soldier feel when he sees injustice and falls into fear? Armenian soldiers will continue to kill each other. They will continue to step on mines, commit suicides, and flee from military units. "
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews