‘Science and World’ Journal Publishes Ali Hasanov’s Article On Khojaly Genocide
The scientific article, “The Khojaly Genocide: Causes, Consequences and International Recognition” by Ali Hasanov, Azerbaijani president’s assistant for public and political affairs, has been published by Russia-based “Science and World” international scientific journal.
The main goal of this national chauvinistic policy was to create “Great Armenia”, invented by the Armenians, in the native Azerbaijani territories after the expulsion of Azerbaijanis from their lands.
The article draws attention to the fact that in the second half of the 1980s, Armenians, taking advantage of the situation created for the implementation of the idea of “Great Armenia” with the help of their patrons in the near and far abroad, again made territorial claims for the Nagorno-Karabakh region of Azerbaijan.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews