UK Advises Not Visit Militarily Occupied Territories of Azerbaijan
The UK government has advised not to visit Azerbaijan`s occupied lands.
Nagorno-Karabakh and the military occupied area surrounding it
within 5km of the Line of Contact
within 5km of the border with Armenia.
"Anyone who has visited Nagorno-Karabakh without the permission of the Azerbaijani authorities will be refused entry to Azerbaijan," the website says.
"All British nationals travelling to Azerbaijan must get a visa in advance.
"Around 7,000 British nationals visit Azerbaijan every year, mainly on business. Most visits are trouble free," the website says.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews