Turkish Police Detain Armenian Citizen Distributing Child Pornography
Turkey's police detained a pedophile engaged in downloading and distribution of child pornography, the Turkish media reported Jan. 15.
Reportedly, the detainee is a citizen of Armenia. The name of the detainee is not disclosed.
By Rufiz Hafizoglu – Trend.Az
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews