Turkey Urges Armenia To Stop Military Provocations Against Azerbaijan
Turkey’s Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has urged Armenia to stop military provocations against Azerbaijan.
Turkey always stands by Azerbaijan, the minister said, stressing that the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is possible after the restoration of Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity and the withdrawal of occupying Armenian forces from the occupied Azerbaijani territories.
Cavusoglu also thanked Azerbaijan for its support during the attempted coup d'état in Turkey last year.
As for trilateral cooperation between Turkey, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan he said: “The pace of economic cooperation between the three countries has declined. There is potential to improve the situation.”
Cavusoglu added that issues of cooperation in energy and other areas will be discussed during the upcoming summit of the heads of state in Turkmenistan.
He noted that the work is being done on drawing up a roadmap for Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan-Turkey cooperation.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews