Erdogan: Armenia Remains Beyond Trade and Energy Projects Because of Diaspora Influence
"Armenia, especially under the influence of its diaspora, has blocked all channels for cooperation with us, and therefore remained beyond all energy, transport and trade projects."
"Meanwhile, Georgia has become a bridge between Turkey and the West on the one hand and the Caucasus and Central Asia region on the other, and so secured its future," the Turkish leader said.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews