Nalbandian: We Will Meet the Spring of 2018 Without the Armenian-Turkish Protocols
"We will meet the spring of 2018 without the Armenian-Turkish protocols."
"I am confident that you will be interested in our approach to relations with Turkey, as you know, the process of normalizing relations with Turkey was launched at the initiative of the Armenian president, which resulted in signing of the protocols in Zurich in October 2009. Nevertheless, these documents have not been ratified to this day," Nalbandian said.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews