Karabakh Issue May be Included in Erdogan-Putin Meeting’s Agenda
The settlement of the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict may be included in the agenda of the bilateral meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Turkish media quoted country’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan as saying Nov. 13.
The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. Armenia has not yet implemented four UN Security Council resolutions on withdrawal of its armed forces from the Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding districts.
By Rufiz Hafizoglu – Trend.Az
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews