Azerbaijan Shoots Down Armenian Drone
Drone was conducting surveillance flight along line of contact
According to the Azerbaijan’s Defense Ministry, an X-55 type unmanned aerial vehicle, which belongs to Armenia, was downed while conducting a surveillance flight over the Azerbaijan’s military positions in Aghdam district of the contact line.
The ministry also published the photographs of the downed drone.
Azerbaijan and Armenia remain in dispute over the occupied Karabakh region. Karabakh broke away from Azerbaijan in 1991 with Armenian military support, and a peace process has yet to be implemented.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews