Armenia - Most İntolerant Country İn Relation To Jews
Residents of Armenia turned out to be the most intolerant in relation to the Jews among the countries of Central and Eastern Europe , according to a sociological survey conducted by Pew Research Center, Armenian media reported on March 30.
According to the revealed data, 32 percent of Armenians would not like to see the Jews among the citizens of their country.
The lowest level of anti-Semitism, according to the study, is registered in Ukraine - 5 percent, followed by Serbia and Bulgaria - 7 percent, Bosnia and Herzegovina - 8 percent, Croatia and Latvia - 9 percent.
The study showed that in some countries of the region, every fifth adult say they will not accept Jews as fellow citizens.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews