“Karabakh Conflict Can Be Resolved Peacefully Through The Pressure On Armenia”
“Azerbaijan still has a potential of negotiations toward the settlement of Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict.
He said Azerbaijan couldn’t state that this potential ended. “The OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs, as well as other institutions, which participate in the international peacekeeping processes, enable us to think that this problem can be resolved peacefully through the pressure on Armenia”.
Hasanov said he couldn’t express concrete idea about the next meeting between the Azerbaijani and Armenian presidents.APA
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews