Armenia-Made Drones Shown At Parade in Nagorno-Karabakh
A military parade held in separatist Nagorno-Karabakh.
Infantry and armored vehicles, artillery, anti-tank troops, multiple rocket launchers, cannons marched in the central square of Stepanakert (Khankandi).
Particular attention was drawn to the drones produced by Armenia. Unmanned aerial vehicles manufactured in Armenia were first demonstrated at a military parade in Yerevan last autumn.
President of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan and leader of Karabakh separatists Bako Sahakyan, former presidents Robert Kocharyan, Arkady Ghukasyan, representatives of government watched the parade together with residents of Stepanakert (Khankandi), Nagorno-Karabakh and guests.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews