'French Law Criminalizing Denial Of 'Armenian Genocide' Not Targeting At Turks'
French Ambassador confirmed that Hollande will bring up new law criminalizing the denial of 'Armenian genocide' allegations, Public Radio of Armenia reported.
French Ambassador to Turkey Laurent Bili said the French law criminalizing the denial of the 'Armenian genocide' was not targeting at Turks, and President Francoise Hollande would bring up the law again but in line with the constitution.
Bili said the law was not against Turkey, but was prepared for the French citizens of Armenian origin.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews