Erdogan cancels visit to US
He told reporters in the airport before the visit to Great Britain that the Cabinet decided to cancel his visit to the United States and send another government member there.
"Initially we were not planning the official visit to the United States. We received an invitation for participation in one of the international summits in Washington on nuclear energy. Someone will represent Turkey there. I cannot say who will represent us", the premier said.
According to Sabah newspaper, vice prime of the government, Jamil Chichek, told reporters: "We have showed that our position is not momentary, it is purposeful and we expect the opposite side to take our position into account".
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews