Azerbaijani diaspora in Ukraine protests possible monument erection to "Armenian Genocide"
Gulmammadov said the congress sent an appeal to the Ukrainian president, parliamentary speaker and foreign minister, referring to the falsification of historical facts by Armenians.
“We sent a letter of protest to the Kiev Prosecutor’s Office and hope we can prevent this injustice,” he said.
Armenia claims that the Ottoman Empire committed “genocide” against Armenians living in Anatolia in 1915. Making greater efforts to promote the issue internationally, Armenians have achieved its recognition by parliaments in some countries.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews