“French Administration Should Be More Careful On Sensitive Issues”
President Abdullah Gul sent a congratulation letter to new President Francois Hollande over his election victory, expressing hope that Hollande’s election will contribute Turkish-French relations.
Gul, called French administration to be more careful on sensitive issues for Turkey.
Francois Hollande has promised to work for introducing law criminalizing denial of so called Armenian genocide to the French Senate. He had said that Turkey should recognize Armenian version of history regarding 1915 incidents in order to enter European Union.
- Turkish - Armenian Relations
- American Academicians' Declaration (May 19, 1985)
- Turkish diplomats killed by armenian terrorists
- Questions and Answers
- Western perception towards the issue
- How the armenian issue came about?
- Armenian Terror
- What is the Armenian Problem?
- Armenian-Azerbaijan Conflict
- So Called Armenian Genocide
- Karabakh Conflict
- Khojaly Massacre
- Book Reviews